This fast growing and acquisitive business has an ethos of building strong relationships and delivering long term “value add” services to its customers. They focus on investing in their people and encourage collaborative partnership across the business to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- To provide accurate and timely business information to support decision making
- Managing and preparing the annual budgets
- Supporting business success with meaningful analysis and reports
- Managing and preparing the monthly and quarterly forecast process to identify financial trends and actions required
- Pricing support and control and assisting business in monitoring profitability
- Support new tender responses from a financial and pricing perspective
You will be CA/CPA qualified (or near completion), You will have gained a couple of years experience in budgeting, forecasting, KPI reporting and looking to take that step up into a larger role.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to build relationships with the Executive Leadership team including COO, GM’s etc
You will be someone who can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands due to growth
An excellent communicator with the ability to explain financial terms succinctly to non finance stakeholders.
Advanced Excel skills is a must. Financial modelling, Power BI experience is an advantage.
- Working with a strong mentor
- Culture: Open, caring, inclusive, collegial, collaborative, fast paced
- Circa $90,000 package depending on experience
- Sydney CBD
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au