A unique opportunity to join a market leader that is led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
You will be leading a team responsible for ;
• Management and production of all financial statements (and ensure that their preparation is completed within the set deadlines) which are reviewed and approved by the local Boards, including managing the external audit process with respect to these statements.
• Production of annual financial analysis and commentary
• Management and production of quarterly, half-yearly and annual disclosure statement
• Proactively provision of summary of impact on latest changes in accounting guidelines and regulations to the relevant stakeholders
• Accounting policies and accounting papers for transactions. Provide reporting and accounting advice.
Technically excellent you will be CA qualified. Ideally you will have trained in a Big 4 environment and moved into commerce where you have gained further financial management experience.
Alternatively you be at the Senior Manager or Manager level looking to make your first move out of the Big 4 CA firms.
You will be a person who shows initiative, takes ownership of their work, and demonstrates an ability to see what is outside of the box. A proven background in a consulting style of finance function where you have influenced stakeholders is essential.
As well as a strong background managing and leading people in a high achieving environment.
- Attractive salary package plus bonus (depending on experience)
- Reporting to a high performing and strong mentor to further your development
- Excellent opportunity to join at a time of growth and be able to truly leave your mark.
- Inclusive, flexible, work and play hard environment
Please contact Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au