Globally acquisitive FMCG business, with strong organic growth. With a clear strategy linked to people, culture and capability, they are developing and investing in their people to take ownership and accountability in driving growth and exceptional outcomes.
Reporting to the CFO and as an integral part of the finance leadership team you will have ownership of the financial control team. You will lead the financial accounting team and play a key role in driving the ongoing change through people, systems and process to support business growth. In Addition, you will be responsible for:
- Managing everything from technical financial reporting, acquisition accounting, consolidations, impairment models, management reporting, cash management, revenue analysis and control whilst leading from the front in a well-structured and capable finance team.
- The role of Group Financial Controller is an integral part of this business, the role will work closely with the CFO, CEO and other non-finance stakeholders across the business.
- Identifying areas for innovation and improvements across infrastructure development, system implementation and process improvement.
- Manage the accounting and business systems and develop system improvements when required.
- Manage coach and train the finance team to fulfil the department requirements.
You are a technically strong Chartered Accountant who has made the transition into a large Blue Chip corporate and progressed through the corporate reporting function.
You will be a technically accomplished leader, with a ‘can do’ attitude who is capable of managing and mentoring a high performing team. You are ambitious and eager to make an impact in a business that is on an exciting journey of change and growth in a very visible role.
Preferably you will come from an FMCG or relatable sector.
c.$240,000 package (base plus super) plus STI
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au