We are a next generation energy company helping businesses navigate the energy revolution. Established since 2001 in the UK, we’re a stable and well-resourced business with an independent voice to recommend what’s best for our customers. We create flexible, commercially minded solutions to enhance our customers’ competitive advantage in a rapidly changing energy environment. We help businesses see energy as an asset that can be managed intelligently to create additional value. We are now expanding into the Australian market and have an ambitious and well-planned growth strategy. This is your chance to make real impact, working closely with the CEO and broader executive leadership team to help establish and grow the business.
What You Will Do
As Head of Finance (Australia), you will be the most senior finance leader in Australia working with the global team to establish the finance function. You’re technically excellent and will be a trusted advisor to all areas of the business, contributing to the ongoing development of the operating culture. You will also bring strength and rigour to the finance function and your commercial nous will significantly change the game. In a nutshell, you will:
– Develop and integrate the finance and broader business strategic plan.
– Establish the entire finance function in Australia.
– Be responsible for the entire finance business processes and systems.
– Bring rigour to finance. Governance, compliance, risk, reporting and cashflow management.
– Establish the SAP ERP and be proficient in the IFRS standards.
– Influence positive change, using data insights to make better business decisions.
– Build deep and effective relationships across the entire organisation by being highly visible.
– Use your technology and systems expertise to develop greater customer value.
Who You Are
– A finance guru, technically proficient and CA/CPA qualified.
– You love what you do and not afraid to question the status-quo.
– An expert communicator who leads by example.
– A hands-on leader who gets things done.
– Experience working with Japanese organisations.
– A self-starter who takes initiative, accountability and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Gifted at empowering, inspiring and influencing across stakeholders.
– Ambitious with the resilience to challenge and grow the business.
– Blessed with a naturally curious mind and the ability to solve problems.
– A change agent who helps people understand the ‘why’, bringing them along for the journey.
What We Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. We’re an entrepreneurial business with a history of innovation and customer satisfaction. Be rewarded with an executive salary package, professional development, ongoing learning on the job and the ability to make significant impact by building the business from the ground up.
To find out more please call Doug Spahn on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au