Leading Global medical device and technology company with a culture of high performance and career progression.
This roles key functions will include:
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will lead and develop the Internal Controls framework in line with Sarbanes and Oxley requirements with the objective to bring effective and efficient operations, reliable financial reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
The role will support the business through process changes, completion of quarterly self-assessments and successful year-end external audits.
The successful candidate would be required to hit the ground running, taking over from the existing Internal Controls Manager.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Be CA/ CPA qualified
- Experience working in a Big 4 capacity or Internal Audit experience working for a large listed organisation
- Ability to manage a small team, Continental coaching and mentioning of direct reports
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Ability to take the lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
Salary on offer for this role is between $150,000 – $160,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au