This growing FMCG organisation has operations across ANZ and is a leader in its industry. It has undergone significant change over the last 18 months and is very well positioned for continued success. This position will play an important role in the company’s ongoing growth and development.
You will be working as part of the high-performing Commercial team and be supported by an experienced and outgoing manager who supports professional growth.
This role includes the following responsibilities and duties:
- Provide strong commercial & financial decision support
- Assist with financial modelling and business case preparation, providing recommendations to management
- Partner with internal stakeholders to inform of strategy and fully understand outcomes of decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Driving and implementing process or cost improvements
- Funding optimization and supplier promotional funding opportunities
- Develop and maintain COGS improvement reporting and forecasting
- Perform and assist with contract reviews and negotiations to archive strategic and commercial outcomes
- Review supplier and performance and potential improvements
This role is reactionary and adhoc in nature, candidates must be open to change and working in an agile environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Hold or currently studying towards their CA/CPA/CIMA qualification
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Power BI would be well received but not essential
- Experience working within the FMCG, Retail or Manufacturing industry would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen through analysis and decision making would be sought after
- Ability to demonstrate business negotiation and stakeholder engagement would be highly regarded
- Effective communication style is essential for this role as you will be business partnering with senior management and external suppliers
Salary on offer between $85,000 – $95,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au