Our client is an ASX-listed, licensed and regulated credit provider operating in Australia which uses its own technology to deliver highly automated and innovative credit products and customer experiences.
The primary role of the Management Accountant is to own the corporate financial forecasting and projection modelling, maintain regular business performance reporting and provide insights to help the business optimise for sustainable robust returns. Reporting directly to the CFO, the role holder will work closely with all areas within the business as one of three direct reports to the CFO, alongside the Treasurer and Financial Controller roles.
This is a newly created permanent position in this finance team based in the Sydney office in the CBD.
Responsibilities for this position include
Financial Projection & Forecast Modelling
- Own the Group’s financial projection and forecasting model
- Create 3 year financial projections
- Develop income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statement projections
- Update the planning & forecasting model with the latest actuals and key input assumptions.
- Develop and update the model to reflect new business & product plans, strategies and growth initiatives and make it more efficient.
Business Performance Reporting
- Own the business’s standard suite of business performance reporting.
- Monthly Financial Snapshots.
- Quarterly Business Performance Update.
- Competitor benchmarking.
- Monthly Operational Performance Reporting.
- Owning business performance information to support effective investor reporting and partnering to support high quality and timely investor reporting.
- Building strong working partnership with internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified with relevant experience from the Financial Services industry sector. You will possess Advanced MS Excel modelling skills, with the ability to work with large volumes of data to interrogate and manipulate information to deliver insight. You will have advanced written and verbal communication skills, including good report writing skills.
A competitive base salary of $100,000 – $110,000 + superannuation + 10% bonus is offered.
In addition, our client believes in rewarding hard work and investing in their employees to lead new projects and develop people’s careers. There is an employee share scheme, quarterly awards, events, bonuses, anniversary trips, and more. And if you’re into office perks like arcade games, ping pong tournaments, and great music – then you’ll love this company.
Please contact Emily Cowdery or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au