Our client is a successful manufacturing & distribution business based in Western Sydney. They are experiencing strong growth potential for the Australian. The culture is friendly, collaborative, loyal, progressive with a flat structure & down to earth style.
- Develop and provide meaningful strategic, financial and commercial decision-making support to the leadership team with a focus on financial projections and risk minimisation. Reviewing business contracts and providing necessary feedback.
- Business partner to the managers of the sites. Assist them to increase their commercial acumen.
- Pricing and costing, understanding the key drivers, assisting to calculate cost to produce and having input into pricing decisions as required.
- Developing standard management reports, KPI’s and performing analysis to understand performance as necessary
- Driving budgeting and forecasting process, providing analysis and commentary to BU managers, CFO & CEO as required.
- Reporting on the progress of initiatives in management reporting & assisting in commercial analysis for board reporting for the CFO as necessary.
- Capital Expenditure programs – development of business case including justification, analysis and recommendations to the management team and CFO.
- Assist with improving the reporting systems from their current state to a system that is accurate and supportive of the business.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and will have a strong background in Management Accounting.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to build relationships with non-accounting staff.
You will be someone who can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands due to growth An excellent communicator with the ability to explain financial terms succinctly to non finance stakeholders.
Industry Experience in manufacturing / retail or FMCG is preferred.
- Working with a strong mentor
- Flexible & collaborative working environment
- Innovative, sustainable, successful global business looking to expand their local footprint
- Newly created role to support the leadership team
- Culture is friendly, collaborative, loyal, progressive with a flat structure & down to earth style
- $120,000 package
- Parking Available
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au