Our client is an internationally listed organisation who are currently going through a period of change. They are a major player in the customer made medical device industry and are growing their presence in Australia and overseas.
Our client is looking for a part-time Assistant Accountant who can work either 3 days a week or 5 days within school hours.
Key responsibilities of this Assistant Accountant role include:
- Supporting month-end activities
- Fortnightly payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations for your assigned entities
- Revenue reconciliations and analysis of revenue and expense
- Accounts Payable processing
- Supporting audit activities
- Process improvements and value ad projects assisting the wider finance team
The successful candidate will have the follow skills and experience:
- Accounting qualification
- Currently studying CA/ CPA qualification
- Prior Assistant Accountant experience
- Ideally has prior Payroll processing experience
- Strong knowledge of excel and Microsoft Dynamic is desired but not essential. ERP system experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail and task orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Salary on offer between $60,000 – $65,000 + super + company benefits. This will be prorated for working hours.
You will be supported by an impressive management team who encourage professional growth and continual learning.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by 5visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au