This ASX listed technology business is fast-growing with a global reach. The culture is collaborative with a forward-thinking leadership team.
In this part-time payroll position you will be involved in the following:
- Managing the end to end payroll function on a monthly basis
- Processing the monthly pay run from time entry through to ensuring deductions, allowances, bonuses, commissions and terminations are accurately processed.
- Set up of new employees and offboarding employees
- Administer payroll changes for existing employees
- EOM reporting and ad-hoc payroll reports required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, including TCWA EBA’s, relevant award.
- Provide payroll advice to line managers and employees in conjunction with TCWA EBA’s and Fair Work legislation.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external payroll audit requirements.
You will ideally be coming from a similar position where you have been involved with end to end payroll processing. Experience with Micropay and Sage Access is preferred but not essential
A confident approach, excellent communication skills and an incredible attention to detail is required to be successful in this role.
A salary in the region of $80,000 per annum (plus super) – FTE
North Sydney office – with flexibility to work from home
To find out more please call Cassie Dryburgh or Jennifer Hawea on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au