Our client is a global management consultancy with its Head Office located in Australia.
The payroll team is responsible for servicing over 600 employees globally. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for assisting the payroll team with the day to day execution and delivery of payroll operational activities across ANZ.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Action payroll requests promptly and accurately.
- Ensure data entered in the payroll system is checked for accuracy.
- Assisting with processing monthly payroll for ANZ using ADP Payforce.
- Coordination of salary payments, including the upload of electronic bank files to local banking platforms.
- Assisting with managing the delivery of the payroll compliance including Superannuation, Payroll Tax, PAYG and Workers Compensation.
- Maintenance of annual leave, personal leave and long service leave.
- Assist with EOFY and ATO STP requirements.
- Preparation of monthly contractor payments.
- Providing payroll related support and advice to employees.
- Work with the Payroll Manager to identify training needs and opportunities to improve processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Assisting on payroll related projects where required.
To be successful you will have 3+ years relevant in-house end to end payroll processing experience and knowledge of Australian legislation and statutory requirements including PAYG, superannuation, payroll tax, workers compensation and reporting. You will be a self starter with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills combined with strong numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills and a high attention to detail.
Competency with payroll systems preferably ADP Payforce and intermediate Excel skills are favourable.
A competitive salary of $85k + Super is on offer plus 5% bonus. There are lots of opportunity for development and growth in this high performing and fast growing business.
Apply Please contact Emily Cowdery or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only. To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au