Well-established and highly regarded, this educational institution offers a caring and values based culture and dedication to the services its provides.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working as part of the shared service centre of excellence – this will be a hybrid position encompassing end to end payroll, as well as HR responsibilities.
- Process payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Calculations in accordance with the MEA
- Employee on-boarding
- Timesheet and leave management
- Superannuation calculations
- Payroll tax
- Termination calculations
- Payroll associated tasks – banking, tax and super, FBT, leave entitlements, invoicing, deductions and allowances
- Perform compliance related checks in relation to teaching staff
- Prepare contracts and new hire documentation
- Maintain all records and registers
- Coordinate employee training
- Assist with the implementation and developments of People 7 Culture policies and reports
- Respond to enquiries relating to payroll, recruitment, employment relations, workplace health and safety and employee well-being.
- Ad-hoc finance / commercial tasks to support the business
You will have end to end payroll processing experience, including knowledge of awards and enterprise agreements. Experience using Xero, Employment Hero and strong Excel skills is desirable. Prior experience within an Educational Institution (ideally a school) is also desirable
The successful candidate will have superior communication skills, the ability to foster deep relationships, a strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Salary up to $100k package.
Work as part of a committed and passionate team, with strong leadership and culture.
To find out more please call Cassie Dryburgh or Jennifer Hawea on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au