Our client is a well known, iconic organisation within the entertainment industry. They have a very strong brand and operate across diverse market segments. This role will report to a supportive Executive Manager who will take a keen interest in mentoring you in your career.
This role will sit within the People and Culture team reporting into an Executive Manager. You will have a small team reporting into to you and will have a proven record of coaching and mentoring other team members that fosters professional growth.
This role includes the following duties:
- Prepare and reconcile payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Maintain employee records and update all data related to the payroll function.
- Facilitate the transfer of information from the Payroll to the GL including Month end journals.
- Work through the end of year process with the Payroll and wider Finance team.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and statutory reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all awards.
- Ensure all systems (Chris21 / ichris) are maintained and reviewed.
- Be an active participant of any value-add projects or process efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have the below experience / skill set:
- Between 5-10 years of Payroll experience, ideally in a senior position.
- Prior management of a small to medium sized team experience is desired.
- Experience working in a large multi national / ASX listed organisation would be desired but not essential.
- Understanding of all Australian payroll legislative requirements and payroll related employment law.
- Experience working with Chris21 or ichris Payroll software is highly desired as well as Micropay.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in an organisation who has gone through a period of change and open to working in an evolving, agile environment.
- Demonstrable experience of having the ability to work on value-add projects and process efficiencies.
Salary on offer C. $110,000 + super + company benefits
There is also onsite parking available for employees.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au