This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding distribution business. This company is committed to creating a first class service with the customers at the front of everything they do.
The leaders of this business are passionate about their product and service they provide and are at the forefront of innovation in an evolving market.
This role is located in Chatswood, however members of the Payroll team are located in other areas of NSW so there may be an element of travel involved.
This role includes the key responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership to ensure the Payroll Team are aware of their responsibilities and accountable for their contributions to the business outcomes.
- Create a working culture around continual development and engagement within the Payroll team.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and supportive relationships with internal stakeholders throughout the business.
- Ensure successful implementations of prioritized transformation initiatives.
- Drive any process improvement / efficiencies of system implementation projects.
- Ensure all timely and compliant payroll processing including time & attendance, payroll, compensation & benefits, employment processing and recipients processing.
You will be an experience Payroll Manager with 5+ years leadership experience within a Shared Services environment. Having exposure to managing a team with different geographical locations would be beneficial.
You will ideally have relevant experience working in a large fast paced organisation and ideally within the logistics / transport industry (although this is not essential).
You must be able to demonstrate strong business partnering skills as well as abilities to coach and mentor a large team.
You will have excellent up to date payroll knowledge with the ability to pick things quickly, identify and make changes plus work without always needing direction. Ideally you will have a large range of system experience including PeopleSoft and time and attendance systems.
The team is progressive, friendly but driven and there is scope to grow professionally with the company.
Salary on offer between $150,000 – $170,000 package + bonus. As well as an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader in an exciting time of transformation. Unlimited local and global career opportunities for progression
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au