This ASX listed global medical company designs, manufactures and supplies specialist medical devices. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to drive transformation and change within the payroll division.
This is a well known organisation with a high performing culture and dynamic leadership team.
This Payroll Manager role with involve a number of key responsibilities:
- Mange the payroll functions in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Process salaries and wages on a fortnightly basis.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and statutory reporting.
- Support the Kronos administrators to assist with the entry of employee working hours.
- Prepare and process termination documentation and payments.
- Develop pay run reports for legislative and business reporting.
- Ensure all systems (payroll and other) are maintained and reviewed.
- Working with internal stakeholders to make any process improvements and ensure they are implemented.
There will be one direct report with this role.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years payroll experience with the knowledge of all Australian payroll legislation. knowledge of payroll related employment law is also desired.
Experience using Oracle and Kronos is desirable as well as experience in expatriate and repatriate payroll management.
Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills are essential. Your time management and organisation skills are exceptional and you must enjoy working in a team environment.
Salary on offer is C. $120,000 + super + company benefits.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with a high possibility to be extended.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au