Our client is a growing ASX listed organisation within the IT/ Software development industry based in the northern Beaches.
They have a collaborative and high performing company culture and foster an environment of professional growth.
Please note that this role is based in the Northern Beaches and will require your own mode of transport to get there, parking is available.
This role sits within the finance team and reports into the Financial Controller. It will include the follow key responsibilities:
- Global payroll processing for over 300 employees across Australia (majority), UK & USA
- Work closely with ADP to ensure accurate and timely pay-runs
- Assisting with month-end and journal processing
- Processing benefits, insurances and awards
- Processing bonus and commission payments
- Be responsible for leave accruals, pensions and superannuation globally, maintain employee master files as well as necessary Finance duties
- Action any HR and/ or employee payroll related queries
- Drive any process improvements within the Payroll function
- Navigate the ADP portal and Netsuite systems
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years working within a Senior Payroll position
- Experience processing international payroll (UK and USA is preferred but not essential)
- Experience having run weekly, fortnightly, monthly payrolls is preferred
- An accounting background would be beneficial in order to assist with month end accruals and reconciliations, tax and yearly returns
- Must have excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Salary on offer for this role is between $80,000 – $90,000 + super + company benefits.
Our client promotes working flexibility and continual professional growth.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au