Our client is a reputable and established Australian business with offices nationally.
Our client is currently seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team, based in the CBD. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be involved in the end to end payroll – including new starters, terminations, workers compensation, super, bonus calculation, leave liability.
- Provide assistance to develop, implement, forecast and drive the strategic direction, performance and sustainability of the payroll function.
- Preparation of fortnightly pay including data entry, checking and processing of information, leave reconciliations and month end accounting and payment processes.
- Build and maintain robust and productive internal and external relationships to facilitate the delivery of the strategy and objectives.
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer, who is a self-starter, has energy and drive, good level of common sense, good communication skills and be adaptable and able to cope with changing demands.
To be considered you will need the following:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent and qualification aligned to Payroll / Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ payroll experience, working within in in a fast-paced business environment
- Knowledge of Payroll legislative requirements (awards, Payroll tax, Superannuation, PAYG and Workers Compensation
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Aurion experience is beneficial
- 6 month contract – CBD Based
- $40ph plus super
Please contact Emily Cowdery or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au