Our client is a well established FMCG organisation that is nationally recognized. They are going through a period of change and growth and are looking for a new Payroll Officer to join their growing Payroll and wider finance team.
This role will support the Finance and HR teams.
This role includes the following duties:
- Prepare and reconcile payroll on a weekly & fortnightly basis.
- Maintain employee records and update all data related to the payroll function. Work closely with the HR team to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitate the transfer of information from the Payroll to the GL including Month end journals.
- Work through the end of year process with the Payroll and wider Finance team.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and statutory reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all awards.
- Ensure the SAP system is maintained and reviewed.
- Be an active participant of any value-add projects or process efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have the below experience / skill set:
- Over 3+ years of Payroll experience, ideally in a senior or standalone position.
- Understanding of all Australian payroll legislative requirements and payroll related employment law.
- Experience working with SAP Payroll is highly desired.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on value-add projects and process efficiencies.
Salary on offer is between $80,000 – $90,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au