This established Blue Chip ASX Company is a leader in its field. With excellence in all they do and a culture of transformation, they are delivering strong returns to their shareholders. They are an organisation that values and champions diversity and inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
Take ownership of all project accounting financial operations and reporting. Partner with senior managers to deliver insights and reporting to drive decision making. Prepare business cases for new projects, budgeting and forecasting and scenario analysis.
A can do attitude and attention to detail, you have excellent project accounting experience within the property industry. With excellent technical knowledge you will be experienced in new business structuring, accounting for business combinations delivery of projects. You will be experienced in reporting and analysis and scenario analysis.
You will possess the following:
- Flexible and positive approach, a collaborative working style
- Passion and a can do attitude and thrive in high pressure environments
- A true Business Partner with an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent systems skills in ERP’s, forecasting and BI tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills who builds rapport at all levels and role models the company values
The salary is up to an $140,000 package.
This organisation offers excellent career development and succession plans and champions diversity, inclusion and flexibility.
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au