The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual. This position has arisen due to rapid growth and there is a high likelihood they will IPO in the next 18 months.
Perfect step into Commerce for Senior Associates / Assistant Managers coming from the leading CA firms.
This is an opportunity to gain experience in an end to end finance role and lead a small team.
- Management of finance team in day to day activities (financial accountant, junior accountant, payroll officer, accounts officer, accounts payable officer)
- Full responsibility of month end reporting
- Analysis & interpretation of company performance and in depth analysis of performance
- Establish, implement and maintain accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Preparation of year end financial statements
- Liaise with external Accountants, Tax Advisers, and Auditors
- Coordination point for the annual audit and half yearly audit review
- Ensure statutory compliance requirements of superannuation, GST, PAYG, payroll tax, ABS etc
• CA qualified and experience working in a similar fast paced environment OR
CA qualified, Senior Associate / Assistant Manager looking for their first move into the commercial sector
• Flexibility. An Individual who is agile. Can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands due to growth
• Excellent communicator. The ability to explain financial terms succinctly to non finance stakeholders
• Hands on but also has the ability to see the bigger picture
- Up to $120,000 package depending on experience
- Innovative, fast paced, high growth potential business
- Working in a culture of innovation, creativity and first class service, they are the envy of their competitors.
- Make a difference in this broad role and build your legacy
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au