Working in this globally progressive and flexible organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for a savvy Corporate Finance Analyst who can see the bigger picture and provide strategic support to the business.
The Senior Corporate Analyst will work side by side with the CFO, MDs and GMs and will be responsible for the coordination of financial planning and analysis activities across the Group and providing the business with well-informed insights to assist with commercial decision making.
You will report to the CFO with responsibility of the following:
- Development and ownership of 3-way forecasting/budgeting models (P&L, BS, and Cashflow) for short (12 months) and long term (3-5 years) corporate planning across the business.
- Consolidation and analysis of the Group FP&A function
- Preparation and co-ordination of monthly Board packs, dashboards and Customer KPI reporting
- Financial modeling for ad-hoc analysis and projections
- Quarterly and monthly Corporate reports
- Delivering standardized dashboard reporting for management
- Overseeing the continued development of budgeting, forecasting and modeling tools.
- Oversee the utilisation of the newly implemented planning system next year.
You will be a CA or CPA qualified accountant with relevant experience working in a fast paced organisation and you must be able to demonstrate strong Corporate FP&A experience, in particular experience in consolidated budgeting and forecasting and 3 way forecasting (across P&L, BS, Cashflow) will be favoured.
You will have excellent skills in both Excel and financial systems, an ability to pick things quickly, identify and make changes plus work without always needing direction. Excellent written and verbal communication are essential.
Location and Benefits
This role is located in Norwest/Bella Vista area.
If you are looking for a role that will enable you to fully utilise your Corporate FP&A, commercial and business acumen skills, and an opportunity to gain career development and wide exposure with the Executives, please apply.
Salary c. $130,000 + 20-30% STI
To find out more please call Melanie Bates on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au