This is a leading property and investment business based in Sydney CBD. They have a growing portfolio of services including property management, wealth and funds management and tax solutions for clients globally.
This role will sit as part of a fast-paced finance function – reporting directly to the CEO. You will also supervise junior Accounts staff and work alongside our management team to provide accurate Financial reporting and perform a multi-functional role to manage the varied accounting functions.
These accounting functions include:
- Preparation of group budgets and forecasts
- Delivery of timely and accurate monthly consolidated results and accompanying analysis including month end reconciliation, Balance Sheet, P&L, Fixed Asset Register Maintenance, Cashflow Management and Treasury Functionality
- Statutory tax compliance, including BAS, PAYG, FBT, Income Tax and Payroll Tax calculations and lodgement
- Preparation of monthly budget/forecast and reporting pack for Senior Management
- Delivery of accurate annual statutory reports to board members
- Assist with financial modelling/planning such as 5-year performance reporting
- Delivery of quarterly and accurate financial statements, income tax model including proactively managing the audit/legal process.
- Month end close for operations
- Manage the annual trust account audits ensuring information is provided on time
- Oversee and provide backup to payroll processing
- AASB16 lease calculation
- Keep abreast of new accounting standards & implementation ad-hoc transactional data analysis to support business growth
You will need to be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role ideally within the Property Industry or related. Experience with Real Estate Trust Accounting and understanding of legislative requirements will also be highly regarded. Experience with accounting systems XERO and MYOB is essential along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– This is a great temp to perm opportunity $50ph plus super
– CBD Based – to start ASAP
– Opportunity to work/lead a close knit team in a friendly company culture.
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au