This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ASX listed Tech company in Melbourne’s CBD. Our client provides a diverse and inclusive work culture and believes people are their most important asset. You will be joining a highly motivated and high performing finance team at an exciting time of business growth.
Reporting to the Group CFO (sitting in Singapore), you will be an expert in financial reporting and accounting operations. You will oversee the efficient and high-quality delivery of statutory, tax and internal reporting requirements.
The role also includes:
- Preparation of Half-yearly and Annual Statutory Financials including notes to the accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Returns, Appendix 4E, Appendix 4D and Appendix 4C and any other ASX reporting
- Managing the company’s interim and annual audits with independent auditors including preparing of audit working papers and technical accounting support papers.
- Preparation of group monthly consolidations.
- Preparation of group FBT, BAS and payroll tax returns, any other tax compliance and liaising with tax advisors for the preparation of annual income tax return and tax advice.
- Managing month-end process for two global entities including ensuring the completion of general ledger journals and reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, profit and loss statements, inter-group journal entries, trial balance.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs and analysis against Budget or forecast.
- Preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Involvement in finance projects such as change of chart of accounts and GL mapping, migration to new accounting systems, implementing budget and forecasting tool, changes to Board reporting.
We are looking for someone with strong ASX and statutory reporting experience, CA/CPA qualified with minimum of 2-3 years post qualification and ideally someone with ‘Big 4 or “2nd tier” audit experience or has moved into commercial role. You will be someone with proficiency in finance systems (Oracle, Xero, Quickbooks, Cognos etc) and strong awareness of internal controls. Additionally, you will have high motivation, adaptive, not afraid to be hands on and happy to be in a sole contributing role
– ASX Listed fast growing Tech company
– 3 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent
– $440pd plus super
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au