Our client is a growing, innovative energy company with project delivery and operations on a global scale. They conduct a number of project across Australia and have steady future growth plans.
This is an exciting time for the industry in general and continual learning and development is on offer.
This is a newly created role that will support a growing business unit and reporting directly to the General Manager with close links to the finance team.
The key responsibilities include:
- Identify and report financial activities and financial KPI performance measures to management and overseas stakeholders.
- Analysis of the financial performance of the specific business unit.
- Assist to prepare and implement annual budgets for the business unit.
- Identify cots saving activities and improve cost management for the business unit.
- Manage business units P&L statements and forecast revenue statements.
- Enhance and streamline the business units information process.
- Provide support to the business units management pertaining to supplier payments.
Please note that this role may require some regional and interstate travel
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance/ Accounting.
- Ideally be part qualified or fully qualified CA/CPA.
- Proven experience working within a Financial Analyst or Commercial Analyst capacity.
- Large ERP system experiences would be beneficial, especially SAP experience.
- Ability to speak both English and Mandarin would be beneficial.
- Must be able to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent written and and communication skills.
Salary on offer between $90,000 – $100,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au