A unique opportunity to join this prestigious ASX business. Led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, in a close-knit team, the role will be responsible for end to end fund accounting and will include:
– Management Accounting
– Preparation of consolidated Financial Statements including cashflow
– GST / BAS / Income Tax preparation
– Tax Distributions
– Assist with quarterly Investor Reporting
– Assist with Board Reporting
– Business Partnering with Asset Managers, Funds Managers & Investor Relations
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have a strong technical accounting background within Funds or Property. It would be highly favourable if you came from a Chartered background (Big 4/Mid Tier) and had moved into a large complex environment.
Strong communication skills, passion and drive are key attributes required for this role.
- Salary $110,000 Package including Superannuation
- Sydney CBD location
- Nimble, innovative business
- High performing, supportive finance team
- 13 month contract, start beginning of June
Please contact Helen Pretious or Emma Walsh on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au