This established company is a leader in its field and continues on a successful growth trajectory. Award winning, it puts its customers first and strives to provide the best value. The culture is friendly and collaborative with a flat structure & down to earth style.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager responsibilities include:
- Undertake underlying product margin analysis for revenue generating departments.
- Business partner with department heads reviewing margin performance.
- Prepare P&L commentary (actual and budget and rate and volume).
- Analyse and prepare cost of sales and opex accruals and allocation of cost of sales.
- Recognition of costs and commissions in accordance with IFRS 15
- Cash flow forecasting, GST, FBT and audit.
- In collaboration with other departments streamline and automate processes and systems for maximum efficiency.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and will have a strong background in Management Accounting.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive, problem solving approach and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
You will have a proven track record in process and systems improvements, understanding the inputs and outputs, utilising data and automating for maximum efficiency. Strong written and verbal communications are essential.
Industry Experience in telco is ideal.
- A package of circa $120,000 is on offer for this role
- Transformation opportunity
- Unlimited growth potential
- Work with highly experienced leaders across the business
- Central location close to public transport
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au