This established company is a leader in its field and continues on a successful growth trajectory. Award winning, it puts its customers first and strives to provide the best value. The culture is friendly and collaborative with a flat structure & down to earth style.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager responsibilities include:
- Undertake underlying product margin analysis for revenue generating departments.
- Business partner with department heads reviewing margin performance.
- Prepare P&L commentary (actual and budget and rate and volume).
- Analyse and prepare cost of sales and opex accruals and allocation of cost of sales.
- Recognition of costs and commissions in accordance with IFRS 15
- Cash flow forecasting, GST, FBT and audit.
- In collaboration with other departments streamline and automate processes and systems for maximum efficiency.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and will have a strong background in Management Accounting.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
You will have a proven track record in process and systems improvements, understanding the inputs and outputs, utilising data and automating for maximum efficiency.
Industry Experience in telco is required.
- A package of circa $120,000 is on offer for this role
- Transformation opportunity
- Unlimited growth potential
- Work with highly experienced leaders across the business
- Central location close to public transport
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au