Growing market leader within the services sector based in Chatswood.
They have a collaborative and high performing company culture and foster an environment of professional growth.
Working in a small Payroll team, your responsibilities include:
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll Nationally
- Work closely with ADP to ensure accurate and timely pay-runs
- Navigate the time and attendance Kronos system
- Managing workers compensation
- Processing benefits, insurances, state & federal awards, EBA’s
- Drive any process improvements within the Payroll function
- Be responsible for leave accruals, pensions and superannuation globally, maintain employee master files as well as necessary Finance duties
- Action any HR and/ or employee payroll related queries
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with ADP and ideally Kronos
- Experience working with State, Federal Awards and EBA’s
- Workers Compensation experience preferred
- Must have excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary guide: circa $85,000 + superannuation
- Our client promotes working flexibility and continual professional growth.
- Close to public transport
- Diverse, fun, inclusive, hard working team
To find out more please call Emma Walsh or Rio-Jane Porter on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au