This global business has an ethos of building strong relationships and delivering long term “value add”services to its customers. They focus on investing in their people and encourage collaborative partnership across the business to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Technical Attributes Sought After
- Implementing in best practice for business process, risks and controls, governance
- Internal and Operational Audit Experience. Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, Mitigation & Remediation.
- Exposure to J-SOX or Sarbanes Oxley.
- IT Audit
- Strong risk and business lens.
- Partnering. Branch Managers, CFO, CEO, COO and Process Owners.
- Visio & SAP experience an advantage.
Personal Attributes Sought After
- Self-Leadership. Being able to step up and help Manager Internal Audit. Flexible.
- Strong partnering skills. Influence, bring stakeholders along the journey.
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate. Genuine. Pragmatic. Credible. Engaging.
- Inquisitive. Enthusiastic. Take ownership, accountability and responsibility.
- Highly organized. Rigor is key. Deadline driven. Attention to detail.
- Good judgement. Know when to highlight an issue, suggest and implement solutions.
- Down to earth. Humble. Hands on. Progressive and collaborative style.
- Strong problem solver. Curious Mind.
- CA, CPA, CIA qualified
- Circa 5 – 10 years experience
- Experience in Internal or Operational Audit
- IT Audit would be an advantage
- Experience working in a similar sized global firm
- Salary up to $140,000 package
- Flexible working hours
- Successor to the Head of Internal Audit
- Parking on site
- Western Sydney location
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au