This funds administration organisation has a true entrepreneurial streak running through the business and within it there exists a vibrant and exciting working environment that is constantly on the move.
You will possess and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a keen desire to learn from and support your team.
Key duties include;
- Accurate and timely delivery of tax reports
- Review distribution calculations, discovery calculations, superannuation fund tax calculations and tax returns
- Manage clients in order to throughout the tax audit process
- Adherence to operational compliance and risk policies
- Assist in the completion of projects including testing of tax templates
- Provide tax training to the team and operations
You will have gained similar experience in another fast paced funds management or administration organisation and be keen to play a key part in driving this business forward.
Alternatively you may also be looking to make your first move out of the profession having specialised in providing tax services to the funds sector.
You will have excellent skills in excel, an ability to pick things quickly, identify and make changes plus work without always needing direction.
The team is progressive, friendly but driven and there is huge scope to grow with the company. If this all sounds like you then it could be the perfect role
- This is a great chance to join a progressive company with a dynamic culture.
- Attractive salary on offer depending on level of experience.
- Flexible working home / office environment (remote working)
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au