Our client is a highly innovative service provider that has had substantial growth through acquisitions and a dynamic high performing culture.
Reporting into a Group Financial Controller and with a key focus on supporting all treasury activities for this complex business, you will be:
- Responsible for short term cash needs and long term funding requirements through longer term forecasts
- Responsible for loan draw downs & term deposit investments
- Analysis of cash positions across the group and coordination of a monthly sweep of excess balances to group for deposit or loan repayment.
- Monitoring of group bank accounts ensuring reconciliations with general ledger are completed regularly and suspense bookings resolved promptly
- Management of foreign currency transactions including implementation of appropriately approved hedging strategies
- Calculation of covenant obligations and delivery of compliance certificates to banks
- Treasury accounting cashflow forecasts in a complex global business with multiple currencies and intercompany relationships
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA, who has previous worked in a agile and complex listed businesses and has strong technical capabilities within
treasury. You need to be able to confidently and competently liaise with business leaders.
To be successful in this role you will have a dedicated and proactive approach to your work and be able to thrive in a high performing culture.
– Global service provider
– Temp to Perm opportunity – $55-75 per hour + super, depending on experience.
– This company is highly reputable and growing quickly. Long-term scope for progression and development is available; they value their employees and offer a fun/dynamic culture!
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au