Growing logistics company that operates nationally and is a recognised leader in its field. It has a strong leadership team and driven, high performing culture.
You will work with a team of finance and systems specialists and will provide TM1 end user support. You will prepare TM1 reconciliations, month end and deliver on TM1 developments.
- Assist the lead developer in the delivery of complex TM1 projects.
- Be the lead developer in the delivery of TM1 projects deemed to be of medium to minor level complexity.
- Provide oversight to TM1 projects being undertaken by external developers.
- Provide support in the completion of month-end activities relating to the TM1 environment.
- Supporting the planning and coordination of the delivery of the annual budget.
- Provide support to TM1 end users in the use and application of TM1.
- Supporting key projects including systems and reporting development and automation.
You will be working towards a CPA/CA Qualification and have sound financial understanding of P/L and accounting systems and be experienced in a TM1 development role or eqiv. Experience in business planning, budgeting and forecasts is required and you will have strong Excel skills. You will be a clear communicator, a strong problem solver and be self driven with strong attention to details.
Possibility of a longer term role for the right person. $50 an hour + super.
Please contact Emma Walsh or Anna Hall on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au