Our client is a billion dollar organisation who is a market leading manufacturing technology business with a global reach.
Their focus on customer service, research, innovation and safety has allowed the business to grow and serve an evolving/enhanced marketplace.
They are currently looking for a Tenders and Contracts Specialist to join the Tenders and Pricing department. The purpose of this role is to analyse and coordinate the administrative, technical and commercial aspects of the tendering and contract process.
This role will support the project management of whole end to end tendering process. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Act as the point of contact between customers and the organisation to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Managed the Australian and New Zealand contract group inbox e-mails on a regular basis and prioritize work.
- Steer the tender planning committee for the preparing Request for Tenders (RFTs) and other sales documents that are part of the process.
- Coordinate the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/beds, contracts and to formulate, implement and mange strategic business plans with BU’s and Sales team.
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify business needs relative to company projects.
- Prepare sales reports and other corresponding documents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing clients tendering and contracting process.
The successful candidate with have the following experience and attributes:
- Knowledge of RFx (request for proposals/ Quotations / Information) generation process.
- Understanding of commercial terms and conditions tenders.
- Ability to seek ways to improve external and internal customer satisfaction with product or service quality.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient used of Microsoft Office & Excel.
It would be preferable if the successful candidate has experience working within the healthcare industry, but is not essential.
Salary on offer is between $80,000- $90,000 + super + company benefits depending on experience.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au