Our client is a Melbourne based Global Commodities organisation looking for a highly experienced Treasury specialist/Accountant.
The role is an urgent contract position for a Treasurer/Treasury Accountant to report to The Group CFO. The position has one direct report (Treasury Assistant). This is an integral role where your responsibilities will include:
- Liquidity management for the organisation
- Managing and reporting on the Foreign currency exposure of the organisation
- Processing foreign currency payments
- Conducting scenario and risk analysis
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements where applicable
- Daily cash management and debt facilities reporting
- Interest rate risk management
- Assisting with preparation of management reports
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders across the organisation globally
- Support the month end process where necessary
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years Treasury experience, be hands on and be confident in their ability. CPA/CA qualification is preferable but not essential. You must be capable of mentoring/assisting a junior report and be able to work effectively and authoritatively to liaise across a dynamic and reactive market environment. This role provides you with the opportunity to utilise your expert knowledge and experience with a highly capable team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
– up to $600pd plus super depending on experience
– Based in Melbourne’s CBD
– 4 month contract to start within 2 weeks.
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au