In these uncertain times, more and more you may find that you will need to be doing interviews remotely. So, how can you perform at your best in order to win that role?
In this short mini-webinar, Moir Group’s Learning & Development Manager, Ola Dabbagh-Roberts shares her top tips, including:
- Focusing on your mindset – how does your thinking impact performance in an interview?
- Reflecting on your personal brand – how you are seen by others?
- Considering your presence – manage how other people perceive you.
- Preparing effectively – identify what you can bring to the role and what makes you excellent?
- Delivering great responses – ensure there is clarity and confidence in your answers.